With our Four Products, the Flower Gems Cleansing Balm, Three Rose Tonic, Fifteen Flower Blend and our Rose Quartz Gua Sha Tool, you can create a soothing, nurturing bedtime skincare ritual for yourself at home!
With the Flower Gems Cleansing Balm, gently rub your palms together and inhale/exhale three times. Then apply the cleanser, gently massaging it in to the skin. Add water, massage in some more. Then remove with a tepid cloth or sponges. Dry the skin thoroughly. Follow with Three Rose Tonic on a Cotton Round.
Next, apply any serums that you may have (such as Retinol) to the skin, and an eye cream.
Lastly, apply The Fifteen Flower Blend. Press gently into the skin. Lastly, follow with our Rose Quartz Gua Sha to do a little lymphatic drainage to the face. Here is a good sequence with the Gua Sha:
- Using your index fingers, massage lightly just under the collarbone in counter-clockwise motions.
- Take your Gua Sha, and with the pointed tip, lightly massage in a circular motion just behind the ear, and drain down.
- Massage in front of the ear, glide back to behind the ear, circular motion, and glide down to below the collarbone.
- Glide from the middle of the chin and towards the ear on the jawline, repeat steps 3 and 2 respectively.
- Repeat this higher and higher along the cheek, beside the nose and working outward, stopping at in front of the ear, behind, and draining down.
- Work your way up to the forehead- starting with the middle of the forehead, working medial to lateral, down to in front of the ear, behind the ear, and draining down.
- Take the heart shaped side of your Gua Sha and gently glide up the jawline working medial to lateral and draining down with each pass.
- Scrape down gently from under the chin and down toward the collarbones.
- Use tapotement or tapping by using the tip of the Gua Sha to tap gently on the jaw bone, cheekbones, temples and forehead.
- Finish with 3 deep breaths again and think of something you are grateful for!