Happy Monday beauties!
We commissioned an illustrator to create an exclusive and custom how-to infographic for us to help you get the most from your daily Gua Sha ritual!
1. To begin, do light clockwise rotations just below the collarbone
2. Using the larger angle of the Gua Sha, gently massage the first point behind the ear in a circular motion and drain down below the clavicle. Repeat this in front of the ear, glide back behind, and flush down. Then, start in the middle of the chin, glide back to in front of the ear, behind the ear, and flush down. Repeat this 3x.
3. Using the inside curve of the Gua Sha stone, with the larger curve below the jawline, gently stroke from the middle of the chin to in front of the ear and flush down. Repeat this over the cheekbone. Repeat 3x.
4. Using the side of the Gua Sha stone (either side is fine) glide gently from the middle of the forehead and out, glide down to in front of the ear, then behind the ear and flush down below the collarbone. Repeat on both sides 3x.
5. Using the side of the Gua Sha, glide down the neck below the mandible to below the collarbones. Repeat the entire neck 3x.
Pressure is gentle and works best with our Beauty Elixir Balm applied for slip!
We hope this helps you enjoy your Clear Quartz Gua Sha Tool!