- Using your index fingers, massage lightly just under the collarbone in counter-clockwise motions.
- Take your Gua Sha, and with the pointed tip, lightly massage in a circular motion just behind the ear, and drain down.
- Massage in front of the ear, glide back to behind the ear, circular motion, and glide down to below the collarbone.
- Glide from the middle of the chin and towards the ear on the jawline, repeat steps 3 and 2 respectively.
- Repeat this higher and higher along the cheek, beside the nose and working outward, stopping at in front of the ear, behind, and draining down.
- Work your way up to the forehead- starting with the middle of the forehead, working medial to lateral, down to in front of the ear, behind the ear, and draining down.
- Take the heart shaped side of your Gua Sha and gently glide up the jawline working medial to lateral and draining down with each pass.
- Scrape down gently from under the chin and down toward the collarbones.
- Finish with tapotement, or tapping. Take the pointed side, and gently tap along the jawline, chin, cheekbones, temples and forehead.
How to Use Our Rose Quartz Gua Sha Tool
← Older Post Newer Post →